I am extremely happy to announce that whatLiezelreads nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you!
So I started this blog back in December 2015 just because I wanted to do something for myself and maybe share my thoughts with the world, share my opinion on books and maybe also along the way do something positive for my country however small though that is why this nomination sort of a very unexpected but a welcome surprise for me!
There are certain things need to done, so here it goes!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions and Answers
1. What was the very first book you have read?
This is a tough question, I don’t actually remember but my bets are on Harry Potter!
2. If you were to have 3 superpowers, what would they be?
Invisibility, mind reading and transportation.
3. Who are your fictional crushes?
Fictional crushes.. hmm William Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Henry Schoonmaker from the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen and Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. I mean I don’t think I need to explain why about Mr. Darcy, Henry Schoonmaker the handsome rebellious gentlemen in the setting of 1899 Manhattan and Augustus Augustus Augustus.. As Hazel put it “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
4. Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
Khaled Hosseni, still waiting for him to write another book! Elif Shafak and J.K. Rowling! So hard to choose only three, but here you go!
5. What’s your favorite book genre?
All forms of fiction i.e. contemporary, dystopia, YA.
6. Have you been scolded by anyone because of reading too much?
Yes, I have.
7. What’s the craziest thing you ever did for books?
Umm not sure, I usually get books whenever I want. If my parents are being evil about books then I throw a fit or something but now that I have started earning no one can really stop me for going on a book spree.
8. What’s your favorite book series?
Why is that even a question? Harry Potter ofcourse, but I also like the Hunger games, Divergent and Lord of the Rings.
9. Name just one book that made you cry.
There are too many! I want to say My Sister’s Keeper but I will say A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseni!
10. What’s your favorite food?
Pizza and its family!
11. What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
I think they did a brilliant job with Insurgent’s movie from the Divergent Series!
Facts about myself:
- Although I have just started this blog, I am not new to blogging I used to be on blogger once upon a time.
- I am awfully good at remembering names but I at times pretend I forgot, to not to seem creepy.
- I can be bribed with free food and books.
- I hope to travel the world one day especially France!
- I tend to over think a lot.
- Starting at the end of this month I will be studying Psychology at university.
- I can speak three languages fluently.
- Youngest kid in the house.
- I love listening to stories and events told by old people.
- I can’t sing to save my life.
- And I can draw pretty decently.
Questions for the nominees:
- Last book you’ve read?
- Favourite literary heroine and why?
- Would you rather go to Hogwarts or go on an adventure with Gandalf?
- Favourite quote from a book.
- Favourite villain from a book.
- Favourite book genre.
- Favourite travel destination.
- Your top 3 authors?
- Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever met an author?
- Book you are planning to read next?
And the Nominees are
I would nominate more blogs, but I am not sure about their follower count as it has to be below 200.. I will update this with more if I find someone and if you happen to know someone with less than 200 followers let me know!