My friend from across the border Going the..extra..aamile has nominated me for this award, thank you so much! 😀
Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
1. What do you like to do first thing in the morning, if you have a choice?
Well, I would love to go for a run but I don’t have the energy or the time or enough will power to do that.
2. Do you think we should strive to be “normal” or just be ourselves?
I think, being ourselves is the normal. If we started living according to someone else’s normal, it won’t be normal? (did I make sense?)
3. Does anyone know you well enough that you trust them to “give you advice” about your path and your life? If so, who?
Yeah, I trust people easily ( good or bad?) and I trust my family and my best friend to give me advice on which path to take.
4. Do you feel more connected to the people you interact with on WordPress, or the “real life” people in your life? Or is it even and balanced?
I like to believe it is balanced, sometimes though the real life people don’t properly understand my love for the written word and reading.
5. Do you prefer to be with people the majority of the time, or prefer time alone?
I prefer being alone, but I don’t mind company.
6. What do you miss about your younger self?
What I miss about my younger self, she was definitely more positive than I am.
7. Favorite tv show? or favorite movie?
Favorite TV show: Gossip girl (I can’t just seem to get enough of Blair) and Dastaan (Pakistani)
8. Do you believe in keeping fit? If so how do you manage it?
I believe in keeping fit, but I do not manage it all. (Sigh)
9. What would romance mean for you? (If you think you’re too young to answer this…use your imagination, let your thoughts run wild) :p
Umm, I am not sure but nothing cheesy please unless it’s on my pizza!
10. How do you select the blogs you would follow..and what is it that made you follow my blog?
I usually see if it is something I would like, or if they have interesting and informative posts. When I came across your post I thought it was quite interesting, therefore I clicked follow.
11. Do you have any fears? If so, how do you soothe them?
Yeah I do, my go to, to soothe my fears is the first Kalma and the Aytal Kursi (Holy verses)
My Questions for the Nominees:
- First thing that you do in the morning?
- Last thing before going to bed?
- How well do you manage social life and the blog life?
- What quality do you look for in a person?
- Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?
- How do come up with a blog post?
- What do you want to be known for in the future?
- Any advice to your young ten year old self?
- Favorite/Dream travel destination?
- Do your friends and family know about your blog?
- Who is/are your favorite music artist?
And anyone else who wants to.. Feel free to ignore if already done! 🙂